As a postpartum doula, you have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of new families, at a time when your support is most needed. During a postpartum doula training, you will acquire hands on skills but more importantly, you will gain an understanding of how and why postpartum support is so important. The four day training focuses on:
- evidence-based information about the benefits of doula support,
- how to support as a family navigates the challenges of the postpartum period,
- practical hands-on techniques,
- breastfeeding basics,
- gaining a solid understanding of working within DONA Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics, and
- the business basics of starting your career as a postpartum doula.
For more information, see my Postpartum Doula Training website
March 19-22 2020 - Calgary AB 3375 Spruce Dr. SW
March 27-30 2020 - Vancouver BC Flesher Hall, 3545 E43 Ave.
April 20-24 2020 - Fort McMurray AB Joint Birth & Postpartum Training
May 21-25 2020 - Prince Albert SK Joint Birth & Postpartum Training
June 12-15 2020 - Victoria BC Mothering Touch
June 19-22 2020 - Edmonton AB Lucina Centre
September 24-27 2020 - Calgary AB 3375 Spruce Dr. SW
October 1-4 2020 - Vancouver BC Flesher Hall, 3545 E43 Ave.
November 2-8 2020 - Lethbridge AB Joint Birth & Postpartum Training